Suicide Prevention / Depression Support
Substance Abuse / Alcoholism
- US: National Drug Information Treatment and Referral Hotline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- US: Alcohol Abuse and Crisis Intervention: 1-800-234-0246
- US: National Cocaine Hotline: 1-800-COCAINE (262-2463)
- US: Al-Anon/Alateen Hotline (for friends and family) 1-800-344-2666
Rape, Abuse & Domestic Violence
US: 1-800-944-4773 (Help line providing support for pregnancy, post-partum or perinatal loss)
Gay / Lesbian Issues
Pregnancy / Sexual Health
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES / ORGANIZATIONS
– A directory of resources available for college students— take a self-assessment test; or find your college psych services center.
(AA) – Alcoholics Anonymous is an informal meeting society for recovering alcoholics whose primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics achieve sobriety.
(NA) – Narcotics Anonymous similar to AA, is an international, community-based association of recovering addicts.
– A community-based association for individuals struggling with self-mutilation.